Wonder Works of First Vita Plus!
Here are some of the Wonder works of our First Vita Plus, actually there have so many testimonies, The Fenix Files will try to gather as much as we could to help you analyze the effect of the product into one’s life!
JOHN ROBERT TIONGSON Jr. (8 years old)
October 2005 we went to the hospital for hernia operation of my son. Before the operation we went to laboratory and they found out that 95% of my kidney’s son is needed a lifetime medication or kidney transplant. 1 day Mr. & Mrs, Topacio introduced us the First Vita Plus, we tried 1 box , 2 sachet every day and after 11 days the result of the examination from 95% were now down to 85%. So we continue drinking First Vita Plus, March 28, 2007 finding shows that 85% were now negative.
BALDOMERO CANINO (92 years old)
DIAGNOSIS: CALCIUM DEFICIENCY
She is Diabetic and has a low Calcium level in her body resulting to bone shrinkage, and having difficulty of walking. January 2007 Ms. Noemi Palitud and Lynne Romera introduced First Vita Plus, and she continue taking First Vita Plus and she can now walk and her healing continues.
NINA FRANCE DOROTHY HEPOLAN (3 years old)
admitted at Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC), Cebu City. She has been transfused with 16 bags of whole blood, six bags packed RBC, 10 bags platelet concentrate.
LORETO SANTIAGO (57 years old)
DR CLARITA M. MARTINEZ
ELMER J. REYES (28 years old)
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
First Vita Plus in Dalandan, Melon, Guyabano and Fruits & Veggies w/ Mangosteen flavor puts together with the top 5 medicinal vegetables in the Philippines Malungay, Dahon ng Sili, Saluyot, Uray at Talbos ng Kamote in terms of nutritional content to give us the vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, micronutrients, and anti oxidants that our bodies need in today’s busy world.
- What specific diseases can FIRST VITA PLUS cure?
First Vita Plus is PREVENTIVE in nature and the presence of micronutrients, fibers, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and anti-oxidants ensure that the body is well-protected against sickness or diseases, that the immune system is strengthened by the unique and powerful combination of the five herbs and that the wellness, wholeness and balance of the body are maintained. The formula is simple and easy to remember: VITA PLUS = LESS DISEASES.
- Can a person suffering from diabetes take FIRST VITA PLUS? What about those undergoing medication and/or insulin shots?
Diabetics (whether or not undergoing medication) are advised to drink the FIRST VITA PLUS unsweetened or sugar free variant – Vita Lite. May also take one sachet only of First Vita plus of regular variant 1hour before breakfast.
- Can persons with a family history of diabetes drink FIRST VITA PLUS?
Yes. FIRST VITA PLUS will not cause diabetes.
- Is there a limit to drinking FIRST VITA PLUS?
No. There is no overdose in drinking First Vita Plus.Its like you eating or taking vegetables wherein there is no overdose for eating vegetables.
- Can an infant drink FIRST VITA PLUS?
Infants from seven months and older can enjoy the benefits of FIRST VITA PLUS. A suggested preparation is for the granules to be sprinkled (budbod) over lugaw.
- Can FIRST VITA PLUS substitute daily vitamins or supplements?
Yes. FIRST VITA PLUS is a vitamin-in-a-drink. It contains vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, micro-nutrients, fibers and anti-oxidants in an easy to drink and convenient preparation.
- Can FIRST VITA PLUS substitute fruits and vegetables?
Yes. It contains the nutritional benefits of the 5 medicinal herbs + Dalandan, Melon, Guyabano or Fruits & Veggies w/ Mangosteen.
- Can FIRST VITA PLUS be drunk in hot or cold preparations?
You can enjoy the goodness of FIRST VITA PLUS either hot or cold. In the morning and especially on an empty stomach, it can replace your usual coffee and drink steaming hot or lukewarm. Other cold preparations include shakes, smoothies, cocktail drinks, etc.
- Can a person suffering from kidney stones drink FIRST VITA PLUS?
Yes. The calcium content of FIRST VITA PLUS is just the right amount for the body and is in its natural state (not artificial).
- Does FIRST VITA PLUS contain any synthetic or artificial flavoring?
No. It is 100 % all natural.
- What is the recommended dose or intake of FIRST VITA PLUS for those who suffer from hypertension?
Ideally, those suffering from hypertension or who have suffered from a stroke should drink FIRST VITA PLUS three to five times a day.
- What is the shelf life of FIRST VITA PLUS once the sachet has been opened and the drink mixed?
You have 24 hours to drink FIRST VITA PLUS once mixed, keep the mixture refrigerated. First Vita plus has no preservative that’s why it can’t last long once mixed with water. For best results, drink the Fist Vita plus once mixed with water.
- What is the recommended daily intake for those suffering from ulcer?
Persons suffering from ulcer are advised to drink FIRST VITA PLUS once a day. For hyper acidic, try the melon flavor.
- Does FQ Plus through FIRST VITA PLUS have its own plantation of herbs to ensure its steady supply and high quality?
Philippine herbalist , for more than 10 years, has encouraged the planting and production of locally grown herbs by farmers from Cavite, Cebu, Davao, etc. However, only those who passed the heavy metal soil test have been accredited as qualified suppliers or planters. This means that the soil in which the herbs are planted should have no artificial fertilizers or pesticides. They must not contain lead, arsenic, cadmium or mercury. Testing is usually done through the Provincial and Regional offices of the Department of Agriculture.
- Can a child who is sick with dengue fever drink FIRST VITA PLUS?
Yes. 5 power herbs of First Vita plus are very good for platelet production especially moringa, so faster recovery is expected for dengue patients.
- What are the common names of the five herbs?
Moringa is malunggay. Ipomoea is talbos ng kamote. Amarantus is colitis or uray. Corchorus is saluyot. Capsicum is dahon ng sili.
- Will eating these vegetables produce the same effect as drinking FIRST VITA PLUS?
No. FIRST VITA PLUS has concentrated and natural herbs potently combined to produce maximum benefits to the body. It is a vitamin in a drink, packed with all the nutrients the body needs for its daily sustenance and for disease prevention.
- What is the difference of FIRST VITA PLUS from green tea?
Green tea is primarily an anti-oxidant while FIRST VITA PLUS contains ALL the vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, phytochemicals, fibers and anti-oxidants that the body needs. FIRST VITA PLUS is more than an anti-oxidant because it provides the body with nutritional benefits that can only be found in one-of-a-kind combination of 5 power herbs.
- Can a person suffering from asthma drink FIRST VITA PLUS? Can it be combined with any other medications?
YES you can be combined with any other medicine and can be taken anytime of the day. FIRST VITA PLUS is made from vegetables, so it has no contraindications.
- What is the competitive edge of FIRST VITA PLUS?
FIRST VITA PLUS is the first medicinal herbal drink in the Philippines and is the first in the world. This is the first time that the 5 herbs are combined to produce unique benefits to the body and it contains no artificial or synthetic components that can cause any side effects. Best of all, it is delicious, It is packed in a sachet, so it is easy to carry anywhere, drink anywhere, very convenient and easy preparation that is perfect in today’s busy world. Instead of drinking other energy drinks that are caffeine-rich, acid rich, preservative rich, drink FIRST VITA PLUS for a guaranteed healthy advantage.
Watch out for the next issues:
- How to Become a Millionaire and the Millionaires testimonies of First Vita Plus
- How to become a Dealer and the Business Marketing Plan of First Vita Plus